How Many Pizzas? – Book and CD Set
“How Many Pizzas?” teaches the numbers 0 to 10, with a twist at the end for fun. Engaging the child by counting one of the most popular kid foods on the planet, this book teaches the numeral, word, and visual concept for each number.
* Ideal for use in Inclusive Classrooms, Homeschooling, and for Speech and Language Development. Especially effective for teaching children with Down Syndrome, Autism, ASD, PDD, ADD, and ADHD.
* The interactive CD-Rom includes an electronic version of the book as well as both on-computer activities and off-computer activities, with plenty of auditory feedback. Software includes printable flash cards (as PDF files.)
* On-computer activities include: extra visual practice (matching words to pictures) and auditory practice (hearing the word and selecting the correct word), with encouraging sounds for correct choices.
* Off-computer activities include printouts for games matching pictures and words; additional large flash cards can also be printed as an extra set for matching tests.
* Teaching instructions included.
Appropriate for: Emergent Readers (non-readers or beginning readers).
What Our customers say …
“Your books are delightful! Thank you so much for making Special Reads so much fun!”
– N.F., Indiana