So Many Colors – Book and CD Set
A CONCEPT BOOK SET
Ideal for use in Inclusive Classrooms, Homeschooling, and for Speech and Language Development. Especially effective for teaching children with Down Syndrome, Autism, ASD, PDD, ADD, and ADHD.
* The interactive CD-Rom includes an electronic version of the book as well as both on-computer activities and off-computer activities, with plenty of auditory feedback. Software includes printable flash cards (as PDF files.)
* On-computer activities include: extra visual practice (matching words to pictures) and auditory practice (hearing the word and selecting the correct word), with encouraging sounds for correct choices.
* Off-computer activities include printouts for games matching pictures and words; additional large flash cards can also be printed as an extra set for matching tests.
* Teaching instructions included.
Appropriate for: Emergent Readers (non-readers or beginning readers).
What Our customers say …
“I can’t imagine anyone who works with your materials not being thrilled with them. My students love them.”
– D.O., Speech Language Pathologist, Ohio