Macaroni and Baloney – Book and CD Set
A PICTURE BOOK SET
For children who are more experienced readers but are not yet comfortable with standard reading books; for children who need help with fluency and focus.
Ideal for use in Inclusive Classrooms, Homeschooling, and for Speech and Language Development. Especially effective for teaching children with Down Syndrome, Autism, ASD, PDD, ADD, and ADHD.
* The interactive CD-Rom includes an electronic version of the book as well as both on-computer activities and off-computer activities, with plenty of auditory feedback. Software includes printable flash cards (as PDF files.)
* On-computer activities include: extra visual practice (matching words to pictures) and auditory practice (hearing the word and selecting the correct word), with encouraging sounds for correct choices.
* Off-computer activities include printouts for games matching pictures and words; additional large flash cards can also be printed as an extra set for matching tests.
* Teaching instructions included.
Appropriate for: Readers with some experience, who need help with fluency and focus.
What Our customers say …
“I used your “Macaroni and Baloney” in my high school class. It worked great, is so “hip” and cool, and the concept is right on target. I also used one of your books at home with my 3-year-old son, and he loved it.
He learned some of the words right away, and called out the words as we flashed the cards. My wife was so impressed!”
– L.G., Special Educator, Ohio