Spaghetti! – Book and CD Set
A PICTURE BOOK SET
Ideal for teaching reading to children who have learning disabilities or developmental delays. Designed for use in Inclusive Classrooms, Homeschooling, and for Speech and Language Development. Especially effective for teaching children with Down Syndrome, Autism, ASD, PDD, ADD, and ADHD.
* Our most popular book, “Spaghetti” is designed to help emergent readers get a jump on reading success. Children love the 1-inch type, the extra spacing between words, and the warm, humorous illustrations which are as easy to “read” as the type pages.
* The interactive CD-Rom includes an electronic version of the book as well as both on-computer activities and off-computer activities, with plenty of auditory feedback. Software includes printable flash cards (as PDF files.)
* On-computer activities include: extra visual practice (matching words to pictures) and auditory practice (hearing the word and selecting the correct word), with encouraging sounds for correct choices.
* Off-computer activities include printouts for games matching pictures and words; additional large flash cards can also be printed as an extra set for matching tests.
* Teaching instructions included.
Appropriate for: Emergent Readers (non-readers or beginning readers).
What Our customers say …
“We got your book “Spaghetti!” and LOVED it. Our daughter who is 7 with
Autism and our 11 year old son with Down Syndrome use it at school time as
their favorite book to read.”
– S.B., Home Schooler, New York
“Ever since I read your “Spaghetti!” book to my kindergarten class, they keep getting the book off the shelf and laugh and laugh at the pictures and the “thoughts” every time!”
– S.H., Educator, Ohio